Dr. Steven Y. Kim
"After thirty years of dentistry, still the best part of being a dentist is to get to know my existing patients better and meeting new people. I have seen young children growing up, getting married, and bringing their own children, seen all aspects of life changing, some good and some bad. Through it all, my heart has always been and still is to serve everyone walking in to my office to the best of my capability and to the best of their dental health." by Dr. Steven Y. Kim
Dr. Steven Y. Kim is a graduate of the Ohio State College of Dentistry . After three years of service in the US Air Force as a dentist, he has been in private practice in Phoenix for more than thirty years. He is a member of American Dental Association and Arizona Dental Association. He has been chosen as one of the top dentists in Phoenix by the Phoenix Magazine.
Dr. Kim provides gentle, thorough care for his patients in all aspects of dentistry including Invisalign and dental implants. Dr. Kim specially feels gratified when a cosmetic procedure changes a patient's self image and literally changes his or her life!
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – The Ohio State University
- Bachelors of Science – The Ohio State University
- Extensive seminar and lecture education well exceeding state requirements; including Implants, Invisalign, Orthodontic Treatment, Cosmetic procedures, and so on
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Luke Air Force Base – Served 3 years as Captain
- Recognized as a Gentle Professional dentist.
- Phoenix Magazine recognized Dr. Steven Kim as a Top Dentist in Phoenix